I started Blogging in 2004 simply because the whole concept really appealed to me, I had the time and I was angry and needed to vent. That blog no longer has public access because I felt myself bleaching my posts and I did not want to go down the road of censorship to protect people’s feelings.
These blogs are really for my children to get a peek at their Dad warts and all at some point in the future. I never understood my parents; I never knew what was inside, I had just the tip of the iceberg, their thoughts have evaporated to the ether and are lost forever save for what little made its way to me and my siblings.
I have done good and I have done bad, I have been charitable and I have been selfish, I have been in the darkest underbelly of depression and on the dizzy peaks of ecstasy, I have won and I have lost I have laughed and I have cried. The same as everyone else – but unique – the same as everyone else.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment